“Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese”
~ G.K. Chesterton
I’m always on the look out for yummy ‘tizers. Especially this time of year when friends are stopping by or I need a quick little something to take to a party. I have no idea where this recipe came from, but it’s scribbled on one of my mother’s old notepads. Chances are I was sitting in her kitchen flipping through magazines and copied this one down. It landed like a needle in a haystack, seemingly lost, with the millions of recipes I’ve stashed away.
Speaking of, please tell me how you store your recipes!?! I’ve tried folders, binders, Evernote, and traditional recipe boxes. Seems like I have a system for every recipe. I really would love to know what works for you.
In the meantime, print, bookmark, or stash this delicious and easy recipe for future use. Walnuts & Grapes and Goat Cheese Dip is a perfect make ahead appetizer for gathering neighbors and friends.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz goat cheese
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts, lightly toasted
- 1 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- ½ cup grapes, quartered
- Combine cream cheese and goat cheese. Stir in nuts, flaxseed and grapes.
- Serve on toast points or finger sandwiches. Or use as a spread for fruit & veggies.