I’m totally crushing on this summer coleslaw concoction. It’s full of fresh herbs and so versatile you can toss it on just about anything for a healthy dose of garden crunch. I haven’t even found the need to add a dressing to the mix, a squeeze of lime does the trick just fine.
Mix up a batch of healthy summer coleslaw and see how many delicious ways you can use it during the week. Here are a few of my favorite ways to use this herb filled coleslaw:
- filled in an egg white omelette
- topping for an open-faced avocado sandwich
- mixed into my favorite Easy Oriental Salad
- piled high on grilled buffalo burgers
- dressed with a squeeze of lime on pulled pork tacos
- 1 (12 oz) package organic broccoli slaw
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 12 mint leaves, chopped
- ½ jalapeño, seeded, chopped
- Mix all ingredients and gently toss to combine. Coleslaw will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 5 days.
How will you use this healthy summer coleslaw?